Time is running short if you want items from the Drum Corps World store delivered as Christmas gifts sent to a United States address.
Orders received by the following deadlines will be processed and sent in time to reach customers by Wednesday, December 24.
* 1972 DCI Championships DVD — December 10 deadline
* 1967 American Legion and CYO Nationals DVD — December 15 deadline
* 1971 VFW Nationals DVD — December 15 deadline
* 1950-1980 Stetson D. Richmond/Alf Wateska historic CDs — December 12 deadline
* High Brass CD — December 19 deadline
* “When Drum Corps Was Really Drum Corps” DVD — December 19 deadline
* “A History of Drum & Bugle Corps,” volume 2 book — December 12 deadline
* 2004-2008 DCA Championship DVDs and CDs — December 12 deadline
* Back issues of Drum Corps World — December 12 deadline
* Historic record albums — December 12 deadline
Gift subscriptions received by Monday, December 8, will begin with the January 2009 edition, mailed on Thursday, December 11 and those received between December 9, 2008 and January 12, 2009 will begin with the February 2009 edition, mailed on Thursday, January 15.
Drum Corps World cannot be responsible for packages that are not delivered by the United States Postal System prior to December 25, 2008 due to the volume of mail or weather conditions. Orders received by the above deadlines are LIKELY to arrive in time, but are NOT guaranteed. Please order as soon as you can to increase the likelihood or pre-Christmas delivery. Orders destined for Canadian or foreign addresses are probably not going to reach destinations prior to the holiday.