DCW Publisher Steve Vickers would like to expand the scope of coverage for this summer’s eight issues. If you are interested in providing reports for one or more shows this season, please send an e-mail to email@example.com that includes a list of shows you plan to see and would like to write about.
Writers are needed in the following areas:
* Northern California
* Southern California
* Pacific Northwest (Idaho, Washington, Oregon)
* Southwest (Arizona, New Mexico)
* Great Plains (Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri)
* South (Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, Louisiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina)
* Mid-Atlantic (Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia)
* Northeast (Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Connecticut)
* Midwest (Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota)
* Europe (United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Germany)
Reports do not need to be lengthy and should be a positive overview of the event, including observations about each of the competing corps as well as exhibition units.
Articles should be submitted within 48 hours following a show and be sent as a Microsoft Word document attached to an e-mail to the attention of Steve Vickers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you’ve always wanted to be involved with the drum and bugle corps activity beyond being a spectator, please communicate soon with the publisher.